Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Happenings

What a gorgeous weekend,
and such a beautiful morning today I can barely stand being inside!
I hope you enjoyed some spring-like weather,
and were able to enjoy being out and about like we did.
Friday night was wet and cold and we relaxed with a yummy meal of Swordfish steaks at the best restaurant in town, our house! :) Thank goodness for a low-key night because Saturday was one for the books!
I had the privilege of joining my friend at the most fabulous of all the Charleston Wine and Food Festival events,
This sold out event was held at the William Aiken House and offered wine and food pairings from top vineyards around the world (all pinot varietals)
and local star chefs.

Can't you just feel the gorgeous weather in these pics??

We were feeling great!
Fiddlestix!
Now here's a big smile for you! 
Thank you for taking me Lauren, I clearly had a fabulous time!
<3
--
As if Saturday wasn't pretty enough,
Sunday lived up to it's name and we were soaking up the rays!
My parents had a room down at the Tides on Folly and we really enjoyed that view.
I loved the birds eye on Center Street.
We had dinner at Rita's.
(I recommend their blackened tuna nachos)
How did you enjoy the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Just know this, you and Kevin have that really special thing going on. Its easy to see, hard to describe, and beautiful. Its true that LOVE is what
    makes the world go around.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life