Friday, March 21, 2014

High Five Friday!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
I am so flippin' happy that it's Friday and the sun is shining!
I am ready for a cold glass of wine on a patio stat!
Here are 5 things on my mind:

{1}
I am always on the lookout for greeting cards and stationery that catch my eye.
I definitely get this from my grandmother!  I found this beautiful Thank You card at Trader Joe's, of all places.

{2}
When meeting with the caterer last week, I was sure to reiterate my request for a pumped up bread basket.
I absolutely love variety (as opposed to the usual mound of yeast rolls next to the carvery) when it comes to bread.  I think it's an inexpensive way to impress.
See Grill 225's amazing bread basket below. 
This is the stuff (my) dreams are made of, y'all. 

{3}
We went browsing for wedding bands a couple weeks back.
This one from Zales looks custom made for me (as is my engagement ring)!

{4}
I signed up for 3 months of 9Round and the other day we ran around the building between rounds (omg I used to laugh when I saw Crossfitters doing this).  Anyway, we ran past Riso Noodle House and I saw an ad for Bubble Tea in their window.  Holla!

{5}
K and I have been going back and forth on our Honeymoon planning.
It's decided that immediately following our wedding we are heading to Manhattan.
My dream vacation, for as long as I can remember, is to visit southern Italy.
We've been realizing more and more that this trip would be better sooner than later (thinking in a 5 year timeframe).  Additionally I realized that my 2 weeks of vacation is basically spent for 2014. 
 So the current hope is a late Spring 2015 holiday in Positano.
This would be EPIC.  It's just a dream for now, but a sweet one that's for sure!
Have a great weekend!
p.s. 8 months from tomorrow is our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life