Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day Weekend!

Happy Monday my little leprechauns!
I am totally dragging today, still stuck in lazy Sunday mode.
Did you have a nice weekend?
Ours was very good.
Thursday night I took my girl Carrie to Jeans to try on my bridesmaids dress, and then we grabbed dinner over on Shem Creek.  Even though it was a bit chilly, the sun was shining and it was really beautiful.
Friday evening we had a Caterer tasting...
I will share our choice once the contract is signed.
Yum! 
 Saturday St. Patty's nails! 
These are so funky but I felt they were appropriate.
We went down to Folly early afternoon,
 and had a day filled with green beers and fun friends!
Several hours later...Yikes! 
You can tell this was a long day because I am super flushed by this point.
Yesterday was incredibly dreary and so we used it as an excuse to lay around...
alllllllll day.
Did you celebrate St. Patricks Day this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life