We have spent as much time outside as possible this last week.
We visited the Cypress swamp:
Folly on Friday. As we were leaving they were setting up the barricades.
I'm finding this week to be easier than last*. One day a time.
*A rough schedule that's working for me:
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Morning chores/Arts and Crafts
- 10:00 am MB nap/EB tv show
- 11:30 am lunch packed, drive to find a picnic spot
- 1:00 pm MB nap/EB quiet time
- 2:30 pm Misc Activity (Books, Dance Party, Backyard play)
- 3:30 pm LONG nature walk
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 5:30 pm Family Time
- 6:30 pm Bedtime routine begins