Friday, November 4, 2011

My Award Winning Pumpkin Crisp :)

Last year I won 50 big ones at my work over this treat!  (There is a pumpkin bake off everyone Halloween at LCE).  It's similar to the blueberry crisp I made for 4th of July.   Yum!

What you need:
1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
1 cup evap milk
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
--
1 package butter recipe vanilla cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup melted butter

What you do:
Stir together first 5 ingredients.  Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.  Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture, sprinkle evenly with pecans, drizzle butter evenly on top!
Bake at 350  for 1 hour until golden brown.

You MUST top this with whipped cream, no buts!

We've been drinking this coffee for the past week and it's awesome:
There is much more of a pumpkin flavor to it than I anticipated.

Oh, and TGIF!
What do you have planned for the weekend?
Brunch, a movie, football.  That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life