Monday, December 15, 2014

Our Weekend

Good morning!
I hope y'all had a great weekend.  Ours was filled with celebrating the season.
Friday night we went up the street to the mexican restaurant for an easy dinner. 
We embraced our inner Jersey shore by trying out margaronas.  
They were okay but I think we'll stick to Dos Equis next time.
Saturday I ran errands until mid afternoon.  We had dinner plans at my girl Kroo's house and then we all piled into the car for the Festival of Lights. She went all out with this gorgeous tablescape and awesome butternut squash pasta.

 These girls are simply the best friends you could ever have.
Sunday was such a fun day! 
My mom and I threw my sister-in-law an Ornament Shower.
I wish I would have taken some pictures to capture the party, and my parent's Holiday home, but alas I was too busy playing hostess with the mostest.
Here's the invitation: 
What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life