Monday, December 1, 2014

My Bridal Luncheon

 Today I am going to share some photos from my Bridal "Luncheon".  I wanted to thank all of the important women in my life with a special night out! 
My Aunt Kelly offered to host the party for me and we decided on Leaf.
Here is the invitation:
It was a beautiful brisk evening!
 My matron of honor is a florist and she provided the beautiful pink roses.
I printed the menus myself on stationary from Target.
I found the leopard napkins at Dollar Tree and the crystal candle holders were a shower gift.
We brought the cheese biscuits from Saffrons to have on the table as an appetizer.
We also brought homemade chocolate covered strawberries.



 Too many table pics, I know, but I just thought it looked SO pretty!! 
My girls!
This was also my chance to give my bridesmaids and honor attendants their gifts!
I gave my bridesmaids the Kate Spade Large Gold Dot Agendas...
And the honor attendants these gold and silver earrings from Charleston Collectibles.
I love mixed metals!



 I know my mom is not going to like this photo but I wanted to make sure I got everyone who was there.
Cheers!

I love ALL these ladies and I'm so grateful to Aunt Kelly and Nana for giving me this party.

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life