Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday...
Here's a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
Toddler Bubble Hack:
EB gets frustrated with bubble wands because she spills the liquid and doesn't really realize she's doing it, so anyway...I attached her bubble wand to the arm of a chair on our patio and it's a great solution.  At first I taped it, but then she wanted to mess with the tape so we switched to zip ties.
{2}
Daylight Savings Sunday
Sunday was such a beautiful day.  We had lunch at the Crab House and we had the entire deck to ourselves, which made it one of the most relaxing family lunches out we've had...I can't really rave too much about the Crab House because it's a total tourist trap...but one of my favorite dishes ever can be found on their appetizer menu: Barbecue Shrimp and Grits!  I also think, when in doubt, go with a burger.
In other news, EB totally rocked Daylight Savings Time and we've managed to keep the same schedule and routine!  She wakes up around 8:00 am and goes to bed at 7:30 pm.  


{3}
Wills' Pawty!
It's hard to believe our nephew turned ONE this past weekend.  We had such a fun "pawty" celebrating him:

We loaned out our jump castle for the occasion and EB had so much fun with it!  It has been wet and rainy here for several months, I don't think she has played in it since her 2nd Birthday.  
--
{4}
A couple school lunches I thought to photograph:
Turkey and cheese roll-up with diced pears, raisins, and goldfish.
 Beef hotdog with applesauce pouch, blueberries, and a graham cracker:
More lunch ideas shared here.
--
{5}
Spring is (almost) here!
Our azaleas are blooming and we are ready for warm weather to stick around.
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life