Friday, March 1, 2019

Friday Highfive: Family Photos

A couple of weeks ago we had a micro mini family photo session...
 It cost us next to nothing and lasted 15 minutes, so my expectations were pretty low, but I think the photos turned out nicely.  So for today's Friday Highfive, I thought I'd share 5 favorites:





--
This was our first family photoshoot since EB's newborn photos in the hospital.  I had a portrait taken of her around her First Birthday, which I'll do with the new baby as well.  I'm glad we captured our family at this special growing stage.  
--
I enjoyed the session with Harley Manney and I would recommend her!
--
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A professional family photo shoot helps with creating a pleasant and strong family bonding at the same time. This is a fun filled activity and it helps in preserving memories for generations to come.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life