Tuesday, October 9, 2018

EBN is TWO

This past Sunday we had our special 2 year old's birthday party! It was a fun afternoon in the backyard.  Here are some snaps:

EB's Mama gave her the jump castle for her Birthday.  It was such a hit with the kids and super easy set up.  I totally recommend this and I know we will be getting lots of use in years to come!
The queen in her castle.  She had SO much fun playing with friends...it was impossible to get a picture without her moving.



My mom made the cupcakes, they were delicious!  We kept the food simple with Papa John's pizza (I did square cut for more of a flatbread vibe) and salad.

Some Friends and Family, most of which not pictured.  
I said it last year, and will again... Having a photographer for these parties would be so great.  I never manage to pick up my phone.

 It was a great afternoon and I know EB felt how special she is!!
xLaura
--
P.S.  Happy Birthday Meme!!! EB's party was on my mom's actual birthday, but I'm glad we were able to celebrate before.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life