Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday, Wsup!

I don't have any focus this morning, and this will be reflected in my post.
A few things:


I've painted my nails with Revlon Top Speed in "Cloud". I'm loving this color right now! I'm a big fan of quick dry polish, I'm a girl on the move! I've found Revlon's Top Speed to be the winner of drugstore brands, especially in comparison to Sally Hansen Insta-Dry. Sally's chips and peels much easier, creating the need for a daily manicure. No sir!

Also,


My friend George's band "Pinna" is playing at the Music Farm on Friday night! I went to primary school with George and not only is he a wonderful musician, he's one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. It's been a dream of his to play at the Music Farm and dreams do come true people! The show is only $7 and it really is a guaranteed good time. Maybe I'll see you there?

Another thing,


As of last night I've been officially invited to join the Palmetto Investors of Charleston! This is exciting news as I've been attending meetings for the last four months as a visitor. I initially became interested in the stock market as a way to relate to K but now it just feels neat that I have a piece of this pie!

And one last thought,

This ring is from Ross-Simons and I've been in love with it for quite some time. I'm a huge fan of mixing metals (I've always wanted a white gold engagement ring, yellow gold wedding band), and this is the absolute cutest way to do it! I've had this ring on my wishlist for a while, I've just been waiting for a good enough excuse to make the splurge. Perhaps a promotion at work...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nail polish tip! I use Sally Hansen's instant dry stuff. It's great on the toe nails but horrible for your fingernails! It chips away after a few hours :(

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life