Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Art of Handwritten Notes

Last night I received the sweetest note from K's mother, just saying thanks for a great party Saturday! Now, this is a woman after my own heart as I am the self-appointed stationery/correspondence queen. The top drawer of my wicker desk is filled to the brim with blank note cards, thank you cards, invitations, etc. I love finding new stationery, it's an inexpensive pleasure. Sending a card for no reason is a very easy way to make people feel special, which in turn makes you feel good. Karma, ya hear?
So I say to you now, Head out, pick up a $.99 'just thinking of you card', and send it to someone important to you. I promise you will feel good after doing this!
Here are two cards that caught my eye:




I would buy these notes with the lures for K. Do men send notes for no reason?
Something tells me they don't!
Anyway, I'm off to a four day weekend... I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life