Monday, June 13, 2011

Numero Uno

Where to begin? I think I'll jump right in!



I'm having this big "Yankee Doodle Cookout" next weekend and I'm in full on planning mode! My boyfriends parents as well as my parents will be attending. I should mention this will be their first time meeting (!!!). K will be the grillmaster for the day, and I'll be playing hostess to the many guests (work, friends, family) in attendance. Brainstorming ensues:





I'm going to make the backyard look like an American Flag exploded!
Come to think of it... Does anyone have a pony I can borrow?

I'm planning to keep the menu simple:



chips&dips, fruit salad, chex mix to start.
hamburgers, hotdogs, macncheese, baked beans, 7 layer salad, corn on the cob for din.
pinapple cake, brownies for dessert.


I'm salivating just thinking about it!



What a cute and creative way ( not to mention cheap!) to serve fruit salad.
Waffle cones are on my list.

Do y'all have any backyard barbeque party ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life