Thursday, June 23, 2011

Showing up is half the battle

This sign marks the door at Gold's Gym on James Island (my gym). I like the concept, but right now my whole battle is trying to mix it up. I'm in the fitness rut!
My schedule:
Monday: Les Mills Body Combat
Tuesday: Treadmill Interval Training
Wednesday: Les Mills Body Pump
Thursday: Eliptical Cardio
Friday/Saturday: Fun is my Fitness
Sunday: Free-wieghts and Treadmill OR Eliptical

I feel good about my weekly routine, It's just that I want some different strategies for my treadmill and eliptical work.
My Current Intervals:

Minutes/Speed/Incline
5/3/0
5/3/5
5/3.1/10
5/3.1/15
5/3.3/10
5/3.3/15
5/3.5/10
5/3.5/15
5/3/0

I don't run on the treadmill, it really kills my knees.
Does anyone have any relatively low speed interval plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life