Wednesday, April 24, 2019

House Tour: EB's Big Girl Room

Adios, Guest Room!  
We are officially moving EB into her "Big Girl Room" tonight, so I figured I'd snap some photos before it's turned upside down.  It's pretty much her nursery reconfigured with a few new additions.  Note *EB loves her crib so I have no actual plans to transition, but when the time comes I think we will do two twin beds.  For now, Here's a peek:  
 I am going to move the changing pad to the top of the desk so I'm not running back and forth.  But in the future, I plan to add a desk lamp and a mirror on the wall here:
 I still need to make sure her book shelf is properly secured before I load it up with all of her books.  We are also going to add a hook lock to the outside of the bathroom pocket door at some point.  
 I struggle with maintaining an organized closet for this little girl so it's something I'm trying to work on in the new room.  This is the current situation:
There you have it!  
--
--
Up next, Baby Sis gets a Nursery!  Right now its a blank slate, so I want to do something fun and different in here.  Stay tuned! 
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life