Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Life Lately

It's raining and cold out this morning, and it's EB's first day back to school from Spring Break.  So, I figure it's the perfect time to sit down in the office and update on the happenings around here lately!  I've got a couple weeks worth of life lately coming at ya.
--
I made banana bread muffins with my little helper.  They turned out great and the house smelled amazing for a cozy Sunday afternoon at home.  
--
Walking to Art in the Barn.
I have such a fun post coming soon about this!
--
James Island County Park: One of our very favorite Sunday spots.  We walk the same route: Park at the crabbing dock, loop around, and then cut the through the large field to let the dog/child run free on the way back to the car. 
--
Look at my cute little lunch date.  Honestly, it had been a bit since we hit Chic fil A...for a while there it was a once a week thing...And oh! Mom hack! I can't remember where I saw this tip, but it's great: Leave the foil cap on the kids milk, puncture it and insert straw, Spill proof milk!
--
Bee City.  We took a trip here last Friday and we didn't have the best time.  I think it was a combination of issues, but I'd be willing to give it another chance before writing it off completely.  As it was, EB and I were not feeling it...but I did get this cute picture of her at the entrance: 
 
 Oh, and I snapped this on the way out the door: dressed appropriately for the occasion:
--
It's no news here that cooking/enjoying food is one of my primary pregnancy struggles, but I did manage to get my groove back for our dinner Saturday night.  Here you have Cedar Plank Salmon, "Risotto" with parm and blistered tomatoes, and roasted asparagus.  I think I have shared photos of some variation of this meal a buhzillion times on this blog, but we LOVE it! 
--
Church on Sunday!
For every smiling family photo, there are atleast 5 outtakes along the likes of this:
--
Third Trimester Alert!  Things are moving right along over here...and so is this baby!  So many squirms and kicks.  K caught this sweet moment last night:   
And that brings us to the present!  I'm going to sign off so I can get a few things done before it's time to pick her up from school.  Hope y'all are having a great week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life