Thursday, September 29, 2016

House Tour: Nursery

Attention: There is a still a baby in my belly.  I had my weekly appointment on Tuesday and still holding at 3 cm, 70% effaced.  
Today I want to share my girl's sweet sweet nursery that we have spent much time preparing and anticipating for her.  I loosely deem the theme "beach babe", but really it's a modge podge of special pieces that I love.  The beach vibe comes in solely from the artwork, which was chosen because I love it and will repurpose elsewhere in our home once she decides she loves giraffes or ladybugs or whatever may be(just please no owls, little love).
So without further ado, the photos!  I wish I had a professional photographer on hand to capture this room in it's true, well lit glory, but phone snaps will have to do for y'all.  Sources below.  "Before Photo" at the very end.  Enjoy!
^ Alfie is ready for his little sister!
^This mobile is very very special.  K surprised me with this finishing touch on the nursery and I think it will become a treasured family hand me down.  I love it so much!
^These 2 pieces from Teil Duncan's collection were the first things I bought for the nursery early this year.

EBN, We are ready for you!
--
SOURCES
Crib- Bassett, Family hand me down
Crib Sheet- Cotton Tale Designs
Crib Skirt- Ikea
Mobile- BlaBla  
Rocker/Glider- Family hand me down
Rug- Costco
Dresser/Changing Table- Estate Sale
Bookshelves-Clear Displays
White Fringe basket- Homegoods
Lamp- Estate Sale
Artwork above crib- World Market
Artwork above dresser/changing table- Teil Duncan
Zebra rocker- Silent Auction
--
BEFORE PHOTO

--
Quick Summary:  I would say that this room was one of the easiest for us. All we did was paint, deep clean, and decorate.  
BEFORE AND AFTER:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life