Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday Highfive

Here is a highfive for making it to Friday!!
{1}
Two points here:  One... Only once you become a mom do you view commitments such as doctor's appointments, etc as "me time" and the second, I'm liking this book so far. 
**I will post a 30 week pregnancy update next week.

--
{2}
Y'all...make this for dinner ASAP!  Barefoot Contessa's Oven Risotto.  I added sauteed shrimp and it was delish!
 Another simple food mention: Italian dressing as marinade.  Good on just about anything but we specifically like it with grilled corn on the cob.
--
{3}
I got this cute bib collar dress at Once Upon a Child with the intention of trying out some hand embroidery.  I think the monogram looks pretty DIY but still cute. I may put her in this for Easter... 
--
{4}
This is definitely a "had to be there" kind of story, but I'm documenting it because it's something I don't want to forget!
The backstory is that EB has started mimicking K when he says "Poor thing".  He says it in an exaggerated way when she is whining or pretending to cry.  Her imitation is hysterical and I've been trying to get in on video, unprompted, with no success, for a couple weeks.  Yesterday afternoon I decided to give EB her first pedicure and afterwards she kept admiring her "piggies" and telling me how "beautiful" they were.  So I tried to pull out my video camera to capture the cute moment.  In true toddler fashion, she immediately stops once the camera is out.
SO!  In this video I'm trying to get her to tell me how beautiful her toes are and instead she says "Poor Thing" *not on cue* in her hilarious, old southern belle, way.  
--
{5}
Another day, Another playground.

--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life