Monday, February 25, 2019

Life Lately

A lot has been going on around here since I posted 2 weeks ago....let's catch up!
EB had a very special Valentine's Day!
She looked absolutely precious for her big day at school.

Her preschool hosted a Daddy/Daughter lunch and of course I had to sneak by to take a few pics.  She was not cool with mom cramping her style so this is the best I could get.  EB is a bonafide Daddy's Girl and this made me think back to when K came to her Little Gym class and she was so thrilled and happy...here's that link.
I hosted a little V day playdate the following Saturday.  These girls are too cute: 
That Sunday we swung by SEWE after church:
--
This past week EB and I went to Charlestowne Landing.  It was the perfect weather and we saw a good many of the animals, often they are sleeping like this black bear which was sprawled out, legs propped up on the fence.  I feel ya, bud.
  
We also had a smoothie date at the new Tropical Cafe around the corner. 
 
--
This past weekend we went down to Edisto to spend the night with friends.  It was grey and misty on the beach, but the kids didn't care:
 I feel like EB is looking really grown in this picture:
 On our way out, we swung through the campground park to look for shells.  We used shells from a previous trip as favors at our wedding.  Now that we have my grandparents' coffee table, we'll collect special shells to display there!
And that's a wrap!
It's supposed to be a beautiful week here in Charleston, I hope you have a great one.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life