Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Highfive

I hope y'all had a great week,
Here is a highfive for making it to Friday!
{1}
I couldn't help myself when I saw Zullily's One Day Family PJ Sale.  K draws the line with matching pajamas, but EB and I are going to have so much fun twinning this December.  Now, to find a teeny tiny version for her baby doll.
--
{2}
I have seen similar earrings to these in boutiques for much higher prices.  I love supporting local businesses, but ONLY for unique and "local" finds.  Wal-mart's new Time and Tru brand has some cute, cheap stuff...I bought these.
--
{3}
I inherited my grandparents' coffee table this week and I love love love it in our Living Room.  It's hard to see in this photo but it holds shells and gemstones collected throughout the years.
--
{4}
This may not be the most appetizing picture, but it's a darn good healthy meal!
I've talked about salmon croquettes on here before, and this "recipe" resulted in not having an egg on planned salmon night.  So I simply sauteed the salmon and put it over this quinoa and kale blend and topped with sriracha. K said he prefers this to my salmon cakes. Well, Hot diggity, a happy accident!

--
{5}
It's going to be a super dreary day/night here in Charleston and I can't think of a better plan...
We are going to order a pizza + rent "A Quiet Place"
This is my idea of a perfect October Friday night! 
--
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life