Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday!
Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
What a gorgeous week here in Charleston!
Our camellias are blooming and our doors and windows have been open all week.  
--
{2}
Last weekend I swung by Carolina Girls for their Sidewalk Sale.  They had so much of their stationary for $2 a pack.  I picked up this toile print and had it personalized for an additional $5.00.  I think it turned out so sweet!
--
{3}
Another fun family date at our favorite family spot:  Hometeam!
 --
{4}
I am starting my first project for the new baby's nursery!  
I am going to cross-stitch the name on a banner.  I am currently just practicing as we haven't 100% decided yet. 
--
{5}
My precious, darling, beautiful girl.
Ignore me in the background, but this is my new favorite photo of her!
--
I hope you have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life