Friday, September 11, 2015

New Job

I am so happy to share the announcement of my new job here on the ole' blog!
I have taken a position at a historic church in downtown Charleston and I couldn't be feeling any more blessed.  It has been my goal to secure full time work at a Church or Nonprofit since graduating from college...These sorts of positions are harder to find than you might think!
Working in this environment is my passion, my calling, and my comfort zone. 
And it is finally a reality!
--
Yesterday was my last day at Lexus.  (Take a look at this post from my first day!)
I learned a lot in my time there, but I know the choice to leave is a good decision.
I know I'm exactly where I'm meant to be...
I'm calling it a match made in heaven! 
:)
xoxo, Laura

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Congrats on the new job sounds like it is going to make you really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about finding the non-profit job of your dreams. I know the tingling feeling of accepting one. My current job involves working at a local museum. I enjoy part-time hours with one day off during the week. It took me 2 years of networking and waiting for perfect time.

    Mariano Flanders @ Andiamo! Group

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life