Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tomorrow is a BIG DAY...

Tomorrow I start my new job. 
I guess it's ironic that this Independence Day truly is my last "independent" day for some time. 
But it's a good thing. 
When I left my previous job I was in dire need of a change of pace, and I found that working from home as a freelance PR contractor. 
I was able to volunteer and work out and finish numerous home projects.  I cooked and cleaned and crafted.  I hosted parties, took vacations, and really had the time to celebrate the holidays (martha stewart style). 
And as time has flown by the last 9 months, I've been searching for my next adventure.  I've missed the routine and productivity of heading to the office.  I've missed the structure and fulfillment of full-time work. 
All in all, it's been bittersweet.

But tomorrow I start my new job as Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Lexus of Charleston.

And it's a good thing!

Wish me luck ;)

3 comments:

  1. good luck. good company. you'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fairly large operation. Good luck with your new job and position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! So far things are going great!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life