Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Autumn Wind

 Did y'all know that today is the first day of Fall?!
The best time of year is here!
This October, November, and December are shaping up to be full and fun.
Here are a few things that the Autumn wind is rolling in:
  • We received a gift certificate for a 90 Minute Sunset Harbor Cruise for Christmas.  We've been waiting for the weather to break to use it.  October will be the perfect month!
  • I won a pass to Wild Blue Ropes Course at the gym a while back.  I am thinking that this will be a fun activity for K and I to do, almost like a Couple's Teambuilding type thing. 
  • College of Charleston Basketball Games- We have season tickets and would like to attend at least 4 games.  I'm creating a group on Facebook to give away the tickets when we aren't going to use them.
  • Hallowine Party-  Last year my mom and I skipped our Annual Hallowine party due to wedding activities.  This year, It's On!
  • New Belgium Clips of Faith- One of our favorite Fall traditions.  This year's event falls on October 15th and is held in Marion Square.
  •  One Year Anniversary!  It's hard to believe that nearly a year has passed since we said our vows.  It's been such a fabulous year and I feel lucky every day.  We plan on celebrating with a picnic of our wedding menu from our caterer, the top layer of our cake, and champagne!
  • St Barths! We are going the first week in December!
  • Jump Little Children Reunion Show at the Music Farm- December 30th!
What's on your Fall To-Do List?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life