Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Plans

Hey hey, how was the weekend?
Ours was super laid back and entirely un-postworthy.
On Friday night we skipped cooking and grabbed Chinese takeout.
We had my parents over for dinner on Saturday night and then I woke up with a scratchy throat yesterday.
I spent the most gorgeous Sunday reading on the couch.

Hopefully next Sunday I will be feeling much better, because it's Easter!

What do you have planned?

We are going to attend the 11:00 am Easter Service at St. Stephen's,
--
I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet...
What do y'all think of this dress?  I love the halter style, though I'm hesitant of bare shoulders at church.  I found it online in the Nordstrom Sale section.  
I would definitely pair it with more Spring-ish shoes.
--
I'm not sure what our plans are after church, but I'm sure that one of our meals will involve this dessert.  
Recipe for my No Bake Chocolate Eclair with Fudge Icing posted here.

Hooray Hooray Spring has Sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life