Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

What's for dinner?

Here is what's on our table this week!

Notes:

Monday-  I use the McCormick recipe and it's simple and delicious.  One change is that I only use 1/2 cup of sour cream.  It's comfort food that doesn't feel quite so heavy.

Tuesday- My breakfast tacos are turkey sausage, egg, and cheese topped with black bean salsa.  Initial recipe can be found here.

Wednesday- K loves chicken with rice so I usually make this at least every other week.  It's an inexpensive meal that hits the spot.  My favorite part of this dinner is the gravy I make from the drippings.

Thursday- Yum!

Friday- Garlic burger bun, topped with fresh basil and mozz. Oldie but goodie recipe here.

Saturday and Sunday nights are a toss up...

Anything tasty happening with you this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life