Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Update

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Ours was gone too quick.
Friday night we kept it easy with a date night at our fave neighborhood spot, Mondos Delite.
It was the perfect weather for a glass of wine on their twinkling patio.
We were not alone in our decision and ran into several other JI couples with same idea.
This picture doesn't really capture the essence of the night, but here ya go:

I worked Saturday and then questioned why I signed us up to host supper club that night.  I managed to make it home and slam it out, cleaning and cooking like a crazy woman.
Truth:
We had fried catfish nuggets, red rice, and pioneer woman's baked corn.
Look at these cuties:
Sunday we were lazy bums: reading, eating, watching tv.  Did anyone catch the Intervention premiere last night?  K refuses to watch with me but I can't help myself.  

Then I blinked and it's Monday.
Did you have a good one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life