Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend

Holy moly, this weekend was HOT HOT HOT.
It's around this time each summer where I get sort of "over" the pool and the beach and enjoy being inside more than anything.
Friday night we had LeaMond Ladies Night, which my brother totally crashed ;)
With all of the rain Friday afternoon, it actually cooled off enough to sit out on the patio for a while.
 Me and my Nana
 Saturday night we had a special date night at The Obstinate Daughter over on Sullivan's.
It was awesome.
We started with the Old Danger pizza, which was the perfect size to share as an appetizer.  I ordered the House made Pappardelle and K had the Gnocchi.
Yum yum yum.  
The place was poppin'!  
My camera has been on the outs for a couple months, it takes pictures on it's own and it's hard to get a focus, so here is a snap of our night:
Yesterday, I kid you not, I watched 3 movies.
Fugitive with Harrison Ford, loved it.
The Internship, funnier than expected.
Stolen From the Womb, oh Lifetime...
We had a late dinner, it was too hot to grill until the sun went down.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life