Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Humpity Hump

It's a super short week over here, today is my Friiiiiiday!
I wanted to share an Etsy shop that I just adore with y'all.
It's called Tidewater Table.
Little Miss LZ makes these adorable napkins rings with oyster shells found in Charleston's waterways. 
They are so pretty, even more so in person, 
and she is selling them for an excellent price!
I am heading off to Tybee Island for the long weekend to celebrate my Choo's "last fling before the ring"!  I'll be sure take lots of pictures to share next week!  
We are leaving mid-day tomorrow so I'm getting all my ducks in a row over here.
 I hope you all have a safe and fabulous 4th of July with the ones you love!
P.S. As of last night, I'm a blondie :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life