Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Recap

Monday, you stink!

Our weekend was good, and gone too soon...

Friday night we stopped in to this new BBQ spot on James Island called Big Belly.  You could tell that they were still figuring things out, having been open less than 2 weeks, but they have a good menu and reasonable prices!  They are literally right around the corner from Smoky Oak so it will be interesting to see how things go.
Saturday, Erin and Ethan got married!
The ceremony was at Saint Luke's downtown,
 with reception over at Cottage on the Creek.
 I thought my dress was particularly appropriate:
We sat in the balcony area for dinner, so I took some creepy stalker photos of the bride and groom:
The view:


<3
 Me and my dad:
I was so grateful for a rainy Sunday.
I was able to do some cleaning and enjoyed the excuse to stay home all day.
Around 6:00 we had a little happy hour at home.
Have any of y'all had the Sargento tastings?
I love that they are the perfect size for two people, and they cost less than $3.00.
Yesterday we had the Medium Asiago along with Kim Crawford Pinot Noir. 

I would recommend chilling this wine for an hour or so before drinking.
So refreshing!



And that's a wrap for our weekend, how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life