Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Highfive!

Hello Hello!
How is everyone's February going so far?
I have been under the weather all week. (I knew I was feeling a little off on Monday!)
Fortunately this has been an easy week and I've been able to rest up for a fun weekend ahead.
A bunch of my best girls and I are meeting up for brunch at The Shelter tomorrow morning...maybe a little shopping after.
 And we have a houseguest Saturday night (yo Ab!) which is always fun.
--
{1}
Do you have anything planned for Vday?
My idea of a perfect night looks like this: 
What's cookin' K?
--
{2}
We "won" this wine at a Silent Auction a while back. 
It was smooth and not to oakey.
It was part of a gift basket from Charleston Cooks. 
--
{3}
We have been looking at Rehearsal Dinner options over the past couple weeks.
Can you guess my number one choice??
The space includes this gorgeous Charleston Piazza! 
--
{4&5}
Party planners take note: These are two favorite wedding banners I've come across.
Thank you, Pinterest.


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life