Thursday, April 1, 2021

Charleston In Bloom

It's been a really nice Spring in Charleston this year.  I think with the intense COVID stress that set in last March, it feels like I didn't really experience any of the season last year.  This year has thus felt all the more special.  I took the kids on a "field trip" to the Clemson Gardens on Savannah Highway.
 Well, the official name of the place is the Clemson Coastal Research and Education Center Farm, but I keep things simple.  My girls are little young to take in the educational aspects of it, but there is still so much to explore.
 

I bribed them to take a picture with my favorite: flowering kale!  I had never seen them in full bloom before and that was neat.
A fun Spring outing...
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life