Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Lately

I figured I should catch up with the rest of our March before we move in to April!  This has felt like a long month that has flown by.  We have a busy April this year so it seemed to drag, but also I can't believe tomorrow is the first!

Here goes...

 St. Patrick's Day celebrations...A silly leprechaun visited our house and left golden footprints down the hall.  Then, he used our potty!  We also made green rice krispie treats.


We love our library!  Getting excited to check out the Summer Reading program this year...
--

Our front yard projects are coming along...I still have a couple of hedges to cut back, but otherwise I'm happy with our progress (especially considering our two "helpers")

I just got in the Limewash I ordered so I'm hoping to get started with that on Saturday.
--
Back to Church!  
--
PAUSE for a stomach bug that took all 4 Nielsons down for 48 hours :((((
--
EB made these cute little Easter flower treats with my mom.  She brought them for her school friends yesterday.
--
Read this last weekend...it was good!
--
Well check for Miss MB.  I was talking with the doctor about how this phase is just my favorite.  I find everything they do to be so entertaining from 18 mo until... it's a 'sweet spot' for sure.
--
This morning I let EB play hooky and we went to the Alhambra Hall Easter Egg Hunt.  EB was a little overwhelmed by all the people, and also confused why none of the eggs were hidden, but little sis had a good time.  
That brings you up to speed on our March...
Peace!
xLaura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life