Monday, April 19, 2021

Our Weekend

 We had an action packed wedding weekend, so getting back to neutral this Monday feels GOOD.  I'll recap and share some pics.

Friday was really spent getting organized: Timeline, childcare, clothing laid out...but I was able to run into the BiLo on Sam Ritt close out sale.  Everything was 75% off!

Saturday morning we met for the rehearsal down at Summerall Chapel and then over to Crave for the Bridal Luncheon.  With the bride!
Ran back over the bridge for a quick break and then back for the Rehearsal Dinner.  It was held at the Charleston Harbor Fish House and it was a picture perfect setting.
We don't get out much...
My sister in law sent me this picture of me and it makes me so happy!  I've never thought of yellow as my aura but I'm feeling it here.
On Sunday EB and I were out early for her to have her hair done with the Bridal party.  
Wedding Time!  
Anyone with small children knows that you really can't plan or control their behavior.  And we ended up with only one flower girl making it down the aisle.  But they looked precious!
I found their adorable dresses on clearance at Davids Bridal.  My mom and I hemmed them to knee length and sewed a small rosette at the bust.  They wore matching pink ballet slippers.  I also made them baby's breath crowns that weren't worn.  Here are some pictures from the reception at Ion Creek Club.
Can you tell how much she can't stand having her photo taken? 
My vision came together.
Cousins!
When K said he wanted to bring the girls to the reception I thought, Aww what a sweet dad.  Now I think, Crazy man!  I think I was able to take two sips of wine from the two different glasses and ate the remainder of my daughters mac n cheese.  Babysitter on speed dial next time.
It was a lovely evening to celebrate Taylor and Alex.  Such a sweet couple.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life