Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Highfive

 This week was nice and easy.  Looking forward to a weekend with more of the same.  

Here's a highfive for making it to Friiiiday!

--

{1}

If you like Dreft but don't like the pricetag, this is a great inexpensive option.  I have only found it at Walmart so I make a point to pick some up when I pick up my monthly prescription.
--
{2}
Another budget find, this beach basket from Target.  
--

{3}

If you're looking for your next read, this was great!

--
{4}
Getting kids my kids to eat dinner can be a struggle.  I have found if I make it "fun" or "just for kids"
they seem to do better.  An example:  I have started using a round cookie cutter to make tiny taco shells when we have taco night.  One tortilla makes 3 small tacos and EB will eat 6!  She would never completely finish 2 regular sized tacos so this is a WIN.
--
{5}
It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow so I'm enjoying the sunshine today.
Have a great weekend!
xLaura









No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life