Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Life Lately

Hello!  A little bit of what's been happening around here... 

We really don't have the space, but I couldn't resist this FREE vintage dollhouse I picked up on Facebook Marketplace.  I'm not sure what it's future holds but I'm definitely adding some twinkly lights inside for a whimsical touch.

--
My valentines.  It was a rainy day but we did do steaks on the grill.

Another rainy day activity: bowling!  The girls really enjoyed it.
--
I was able to bring a King Cake to EB's class on Fat Tuesday.  She found the baby and was so happy "to win".
--
This past Saturday the sun came out and me and my girl hit "Pickin' in the Park" for some bluegrass.  It felt like the good ole days.
--
We recently finished up our first Hello Fresh box and it was good!  These tex mex turkey bowls were our favorite.  I don't think we'll do it again because of price, portion sizes, and also the fact that I'm a tired stay at home mom and a new recipe every night is too much right now.
Would you look at the JOY that pinecones bring this sweet baby?  19 months is the best.
Heading to the park to enjoy this beautiful afternoon...
We're over the hump!
xLaura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life