Monday, March 8, 2021

Lately

Happy Monday!
I'm starting to feel the onset of Spring fever.  And while COVID is still putting a stop on my annual Spring Favorites (St Patrick's Day parade, CofC alumni weekend) there are still fun plans ahead.
So here's what's been going on...  
This was the second weekend in a row with birthday parties! 
--
I have used this ground chicken for meatballs and burgers and it is delicious.  I buy it at Harris Teeter:
--
We have had our share of rainy days recently...
This is a rainy day survival trick that I learned through Naptime kitchen: Popsicle Baths!
We do bath time around 6, but on rainy days that seem to never end, I can pop them in early with a popsicle and it will carry me through til K gets home.
--
This weekend we are starting our "Curb Appeal Project" which means Front Yard.
We are finishing up some landscaping, casing in our wrought iron column,  lime-washing our exterior stone, and replacing the front porch furniture.  Of course we won't be finishing it all at once, but my parents are coming over to help us kick it off.  I have been on FB Marketplace looking for a patio loveseat, which is what I have in mind for the porch.  I found this one for $100 but I think the furniture needs to be the last step.
--
I am very excited about the return of my main man.

--
EB and I went and had manicures last weekend.  She is all about playing dress up these days.  Definitely going to find some pretend clothes and accessories for her Easter basket.
--
That's all for now.
xLaura

1 comment:

Show me love, Show me Life