Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Disney Part 2

Our first stop at Hollywood Studios was the Frozen Sing Along show.  This was really cute and I think EB really enjoyed it.  Elsa only came out at the very end, so there were a lot of "Where's Elsa?" throughout, but when she finally came out she made it snow, which was magical!
--
Afterwards we walked around Toy Story Land and MB was over it.  The Disney reality is that it is a lot for kids, especially little ones.  We had our share of meltdowns and ended up at guest services praying they had pacifiers for sale (they did).
On our way to lunch we caught the Disney Jr parade which was great because these are definitely EB's current faves:
Lunch at Hollywood and Vine.  I think this was my favorite of the character meals that we did.  The characters came around to every table multiple times and the kids loved it.  The meal started with a large salad for the table.  I ordered the shrimp mac and cheese and it was awesome.  I skipped the dessert course because it was just too much for lunch, but I would recommend this spot. 

After lunch we explored Star Wars Galaxy's Edge.  This was just THE COOLEST thing and is on my short list of favorites from the whole trip.  Just walking around was such an experience and I felt transported.  I'm not really huge on Disney outfits (matching shirts/mickey ears) but numerous times I wished that I was in full-on Jedi costume.  I just loved it.

We stopped by for the Disney Jr dance party which was cute.  EB was so into following the moves...I've got to get her in dance ASAP!
Last up, K convinced me to do Aerosmith's Rock N Roller Coaster which I thought was a honky tonk musical ride, and not the lightning speed roller coaster in pitch black darkness. 
--
I'll save Epcot and Animal Kingdom for Part 3!
Happy Fat Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life