Monday, February 22, 2021

Disney Part 3

 We decided to split Animal Kingdom and Epcot into one day.  I know in future trips we could easily spend the full day at each park, but it worked with our small aged kids.  

Animal Kingdom:







--
Epcot:
Honestly we made Epcot a priority ONLY because of the Frozen Ever After ride, which was worth it considering our daughters' devotion to Elsa.


We strolled through the World Showcase...grabbed a beer in Germany:

And some Fish & chips in England and then caught the bus back.
--
The next morning we had breakfast at Chef Mickey's, which was in our hotel.  Food-wise this was probably my favorite meal of the trip.  The breakfast potatoes were so good!
On our way out we stopped to have the girls' caricatures done.
It turned out super cute!
I really wanted to book another 2 nights but K couldn't because of work.  
I am forever grateful to my mother in law for making our Disney dreams come true.
I can't wait to get back!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life