Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday...
Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
The West Ashley Farmers Market is back!  It's our go-to Wednesday activity.  It holds some sentimental value as it was our first field trip as a family of 3!  Can't wait to bring both girls later this Summer.
--
{2}
Last week I had the most glorious morning at the beach *BY MYSELF*.  I picked up a Publix sub and packed my new library book and had the nicest time.  I also took this self timer photo to commemorate the bikini bump (last seen here).  You're welcome.
--
{3}
Who has been watching the James show, aka Jeopardy, these last few weeks?  I seriously wonder when/how he will be overthrown.  
--
{4}
I saw this retro love seat at Target this week and couldn't stop thinking about it, but couldn't find a practical reason to buy.  I have been looking for a chair for EB's new room for story time, but didn't want to just buy something until I found something I really loved.  And then it ocurred to me that EB's room is indeed beachy themed, as is this fun little chair, and it felt meant to be.  I figure we will eventually find the right chair for her room and then we can use the loveseat on our patio...but for now I just love it in her room!
--
{5}
If you're looking for the best bubbles on the market, look no further than the Jelly Belly bubble wands.  So many bubbles from just one dip...

--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life