Monday, May 20, 2019

Life Lately

We've been busy having fun over here!  Let's catch up:
Looking pretty in pink for the pool last week:
 Our weekly trip to the West Ashley Farmer's Market.  Aren't these wildflower bouquets gorgeous??
 Cheers!
We went to the beach on Friday.  I brought EB's kite from the Easter Bunny and it was a hit.  She did great with flying it!
Sunday morning we hit the pool.  EB LOVES swimming with her dad:
 And then after nap we went to the Riverdogs Game.   This was EB's first time.  Let's see, she had a hot dog, shared my cheese fries, and topped it all off with italian ice.  I'd say she had an okay night!  
 I just got home from volunteering at the preschool Field Day.  Lots of fun!
A much needed Popsicle break...the weather has gone straight to HOT here over the last week.  Woof!
That's a wrap.  I'm hoping to get finished up with the nursery this week.  I've got to utilize these last few school days!  Have a great week.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life