Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend 2019

Charleston is experiencing a MAJOR heatwave this week, so the holiday weekend was quite the scorcher.  
It began with EB's Last day of preschool!  I knew she grew a lot this year but was still shocked at the side by side comparison.  We enjoyed her End of Year program at school, she was so animated and excited to sing, and then had lunch and an ice cream treat at Ye Ole Fashioned.  
 On Saturday my mom watched EB while we went to K's college best friend's wedding downtown.  Congrats to the Cuzmars!!

 On Sunday we hit the pool...
 
And grilled out...Kabobs!
 And yesterday, Memorial Day, we went to the Aquarium in the morning...
And then more pool time and grilling out later in the day:
It was a nice, long weekend but I'll be honest, I'm starting to get uncomfortable!
I'll post a pregnancy update this week... It's the home stretch.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life