Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Highfive

So happy to have made it to the weekend, and my first Mother's Day!
Highfive, y'all.

{1}
My gf sent me the sweetest Mothers Day surcee this week.  It was so thoughtful!! Love you, Ab!

--
{2}
I mentioned last week that I was feeling bored in the kitchen, so I tried two new meals this week!
Thai sweet chili chick with peppers/onions over rice quinoa blend:
Grilled pork chop with farmers mkt pasta and crispy roasted okra:
--
{3}
Quick story:  When we had our initial home inspection we realized that the dishwasher did not work.  The seller agreed to replace, and did, but with a new model that did not match our other stainless steel appliances.  Somehow this slipped by my husband at the follow up and wasn't noticed until after the closing, when nothing could be done.  I was annoyed at the situation and really wanted everything to match!  I did some research and found an awesome solution: the stainless steel magnetic dishwasher cover.  I wanted to share here because I am so pleased with the product!   
--
{4}
EB received her first book from the Dolly Parton Imagination Library this week.
I love when my girl gets mail...except medical bills.  Ugh.
--
{5}
This wine is a great deal at HT.  $6.50 a bottle.  It has been our "house white" recently.  Ready for a cold glass on the porch tonight!
--
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life