Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Our Weekend

A quick recap of last weekend coming at you this Wednesday afternoon.
Hope y'all are having a great week!

On Friday we grabbed cheapo Mexican before calling it an early night.  EB was more preoccupied with batting her eyes at a group of Citadel cadets at the table across from us than taking a pic with her momma:
On Saturday morning we strolled over to a cul-de-sac yard sale in our neighborhood.
 I picked up this miniature peacock chair for fifty cent...
And this cute little pillow for the glider in the nursery.  I haven't shared photos of this glider before, but it was a new purchase about a week after EB was born.  I didn't want to spend the money not knowing if I would really use it but quickly realized HECK YES.  New glider is a MUST for new moms.
We grilled out Saturday night, some steaks from the freezer that were a Christmas gift.
-- 
On Sunday we went to Hometeam.  My cute lunch dates:
Ended the weekend with leftover steak in the form of tacos.  YUM.
We also watched the movie Burnt which I'd highly recommend.  
And that's a wrap!
:)
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life