Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Highfive

TGIF, friends! 
Here's a highfive for getting through the week...
--
{1&2}
We had our first class at the Little Gym this week!  We really enjoyed it, it was fun and educational.  After about 45 minutes EB was done.  The struggle is so real:
But summer is right around the corner and we need to be beach ready, right?  ;)
Y'all, I squealed while taking this photo.  BABY BIKINI
--
{3&4}
While I have always liked cooking, it has become a true outlet for me and I enjoy it more than ever.  A couple meals from this week:
Lemon pepper tilapia with blistered cherry tomatoes, green beans, and couscous.  This was my first time making couscous.  It was super quick and simple but I felt like it was just dry grits?  Maybe I need to work on my seasoning, but I wasn't a big fan.
 And for my lunches I've gotten in the habit of making a quiche on Monday and having a slice each day.  Quiches freeze really well so I make two at a time.  This one has bacon, sharp cheddar, caramelized onion, squash, and tomato. Delicious!
--
{5}
Ok, this one is kind of silly, or at least that's how I felt taking a picture of our soap, BUT when you wash your hands as much as we do I figured I'd mention it.  I LOVE this.  I'm not normally passionate about things like handsoap, so I'm telling you it's really nice. Scoop some up if you see it, got mine at Target.
--
Have a great weekend!  
We are heading to the grocery store, going to try EB sitting in front of the cart for the first time, Eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life