Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday!  I hope your week was good.
Here's a highfive for getting through...
--
{1}

Little Valentines for EB's girlfriends.  In case you were wondering, I refer to my baby by her initials on the blog so that her name will not be "google-able" now or in the future.  You just never know these days...
--
{2}

Oh Alfie, ya killing me!  Between how loud he snores, his stink eye when he doesn't get to walk any further... pooch needs to cut me some slack!  It really feels like I have 2 babies sometimes.
--
{3}
Strong baby!
--
{4}
Avondale strolling, love that we live so close.   
 Interesting community meeting coming up this week:
--
{5}
I want this rug SO BAD for my kitchen, but it's $400 and I can't swing that.
It's taken me so long to find anything close to my vision, so flipping over the pricetag was painful on this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life