Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Highfive!

Happy Friday!
Here's a highfive for getting through the week!
--
Any leftover meat in our house is reinvented into tacos or nachos.  We always have salsa, chips, and cheese on hand.  
These buffalo chicken nachos from Monday were delicious!
Just pop into the oven until cheese is melted.  Boom.
 --
Tuesday was James Island's Gold's Gym Member Appreciation Event.  I put my name in the raffle on my way in and after my Body Combat class I saw that I had won!  I received a pass to Wild Blue Ropes.  
 --
I found this "Skinny Water" at Dollar Tree and it's pretty good, better than Vitamin water for sure.  Not a big fan of the skinny name, but still.
 --
This photobooth strip is from The Smith in the East Village on our honeymoon.  
It makes me smile.
 --
Last, who is ready for a cold beer?  Nothing better on a Friday afternoon.
This is the Bricklayer's Red by Tradesmen Brewing.  Cheers!

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life