Monday, April 13, 2015

Snaps of the Haps

I am feeling revived and refreshed this Monday morning, how are y'all?
Friday night our pizza plans were foiled because I have never in my life see Paisano's more crowded!
We walked next door to Smoky Oak and they had a 30 minute wait. 
What is going on James Island??
Perhaps the spring fever has everyone out and about.
I, for one, was very happy to wear sandals! 
I bought these from the most adorable shoe store that is no more, 
Susan Michelle.  Does anyone remember her store on King Street?
 --
On Saturday I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I did not change out of my pajamas until close to 2:00 pm.  I watched a Sex and the City marathon and it was glorious.  I managed to pull myself together and go for a run before our date night. 
I was excited to get dolled up for a night on the town.  I bought this dress a while back for a rehearsal dinner and it was the perfect night for a repeat.  I got the dress from Nordstrom, but I first saw it over on Ally's blog.
The back is best part.  It's completely backless but I use the fashion clip that I blogged about here to keep it a little more appropriate for my figure.   


We went to Basil, it was fantastic!
Here is our best date night selfie.
--
On Sunday we had plans to take our boo out on the town.
Even though it was overcast we decided on the beach.

We couldn't help but swing into the Barrel on our way.
I'm so glad we did because we got to play with a baby pygmy goat.
He was so sweet!




It was a lovely afternoon, followed with crockpot buffalo chicken and G.O.T.
Anyone else watch?  
--
Tell me, how was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great weekend! That goat is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life