Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Humpity Hump

How is everyone's first full week of 2015 going?
I am thrilled to be back in the routine of normal life!
We had an absolute whirlwind of a holiday season this year.
NYE was spent at home with my boys.
Please take note of the ridiculous stack of gifts in the corner...
 The rest of the room looked like this.  
We have sorted and are starting to put things away, but we are still living in a house that looks like Christmas morning for a family of 5.
 To go with our New Year's dinner, I bought my absolute favorite bread from Harris Teeter, the Jalapeno Cheddar loaf.
This is so good, it's sinful.  I only buy it on very special occasions and for vacations.
Yum yum yum.
Switching gears, I am getting back into my groove of meal planning and scheduling my weekly workouts on Sundays.
We aren't dieting, just getting back on track.
How many times a week do you like to workout?
I would love to make it to the gym 5 times,
but 4 is my goal right now.

I hope you are all enjoying the daily grind more than usual.
It's about to get real chilly in Chas, so bundle up my lowcountry friends!
xoxo, L

3 comments:

  1. Is it odd I'm loving this chill weather?! I always need one cold snap before I'm ready for warm weather. Looks like a happy Christmas!! Have a great week!

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it too! I love a hot cup of coffee on a cold morning :)

      Delete
  2. I need to try that loaf! It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life