Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Summer Bucket List

With summer having just officially begun, I am thinking about all of the things that I’d like to do before it flies by!  Some of these are fun and some are more like goals to accomplish before my Bachelorette Weekend happening over Labor Day at the end of August.
Here we go!

1. Read The Outlander Series.  
I’ve been hearing about these for years and I just started the first one!
2.Take a Le Creuset cooking class.  
I have been interested in visiting their Headquarters for a while now, I need to make it happen!
3. Try out a new (to us) restaurant.  
We are interested in Two Burroughs Larder and The Obstinate Daughter.
4. Recreate this picture with K on Sullivans.
5. Clean out all closets, cabinets, and drawers.  Depending on results, consider a Garage sale.
6. Purchase a curio cabinet for my special pieces.
7. Make home-made spring rolls.  Y’all, we have joked about going to Basil and ordering 12 servings of their spring rolls. DIVINE. Luckily I have a recipe in my Williams Sonoma World Cuisine cookbook that looks somewhat do-able.
8. Order K’s wedding band.

9. Take my team at work out for Dinner/Drinks.

Those are my top priorities of the next two months,
What is on your Summer Bucket List?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life